KTKT GANA $500 CON SPRINT ON SITE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase or obligation necessary to enter or win.
Gana $500 con Sprint contest will begin on Saturday March 23rd, 2019 at 1pm and concludes at 3:00pm on the same date, (Contest Period) One (1) winner will be awarded the Grand Prize of a $500 Visa Gift Card provided by KTKT for promotional purposes.
HOW TO ENTER/WIN:
Listeners of KTKT who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States residing within the Tucson Arizona metropolitan area and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in the Gana $500 con Sprint contest. To participate in the contest, listeners must do the following.
1. Visit KTKT tent during a KTKT on-site appearance at Sprint Wireless located at 1840 W. Valencia Rd. in Tucson Arizona, on the date of Saturday March 23rd, to receive an entry form for your chance to qualify for the Grand Prize. During this KTKT on-site appearance at Sprint Wireless, registration will begin at 1pm and will conclude at 2:55pm, at which point five (5) registration forms will be randomly drawn by KTKT Talent. The first four (4) forms drawn will win a pair of tickets to a Tucson Sugar Skulls IFL (Indoor Football League) Tucson Home game. The fifth (5th) drawn will be the Grand Prize winner. Entrants must be present to win at the time of the random drawings. Winners will be notified in person onsite.
1. Gana $500 con Sprint contest is open to listeners of the station who are 18 years of age and older and are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States residing with the Tucson, Arizona metropolitan area.
2. Employees of KCMT, KLPX, KFMA and KTKT, KMXZ, KFFN, Arizona Lotus Corp, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Tucson, Arizona metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living at the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Gana $500 con Sprint contest. For purpose of this Gana $500 con Sprint contest, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
3. Once an individual wins prize in this Gana $500 con Sprint contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Gana $500 con Sprint contest except as specified within these rules.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from KTKT within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Gana $500 con Sprint contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from KTKT during any thirty (30) day period.
5. Entrants must be present to win at the time of the random drawings. Winners will be notified in person onsite.
1. To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses. Or disputes in connection therewith.
2. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer or prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by KTKT.
4. All Gana $500 con Sprint winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
5. If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that they have decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Gana $500 con Sprint contest administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
6. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these official rules or is otherwise determined by KTKT in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse KTKT and/or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purpose and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the Gana $500 con Sprint contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purpose without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Gana $500 con Sprint contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Gana $500 con Sprint contest.
6. All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release. The winner or winners will agree to hold KTKT, or any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation of the acceptance, possession or use/ misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.)
8. KTKT retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Gana $500 con Sprint contest rules are not followed. Contest void of prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, KTKT reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air / or posted online.
10. WARING: Online listeners to streamed broadcast may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Gana $500 con Sprint contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in the Gana $500 con Sprint contest.
11. KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In additional, KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of KTKT and will not be returned.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp. its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and any other promotional parties will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including: cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of the events not within the control of the KTKT and Arizona lotus Corp. its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, KTKT may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize (s) currently being offered by KTKT in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
14. If for any reason, Gana $500 con Sprint contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering of technological corruption or if any portion of Gana $500 con Sprint Ford contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention fraud, as insufficient number of qualified contest entries, or any other causes beyond the KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp. control which, in the KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp. sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest KTKT and Arizona Lotus Corp. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gana $500 con Sprint contest at their sole discretion.
15. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Gana $500 con Sprint Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Arizona Lotus Corp. reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Copies of contest rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Mondays _ Fridays 8:30 to 5:30 P.M. in the offices of KTKT, located at 3871 N, Commerce Drive Tucson, Arizona 85705. Copies of contest rules may also be made available on KTKT website and during on-site / in-person remote events.